West Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Employee Relations Advisor
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
Location: West Yorkshire
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced and passionate Employee Relations Advisor to join an established client based in West Yorkshire. The newly appointed Employee Relations Advisor will deliver employee relations specialist advice and support, ensuring all ER cases and ER practices are managed effectively in line with best practice.
Key Responsibilities of the Employee Relations Advisor:
- Efficiently respond to all first line people related queries, providing commercially focused telephone advice to all line managers in accordance with company internal policies, procedures and external legal framework.
- Track and report on high risk ER cases, LTS and Maternity/Paternity to ensure appropriate management of risk.
- Coach line managers to utilise all available resources and improve their knowledge and capability.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory standards, determining the best ER solution to mitigate risk of litigation.
- Monitor and report on performance against service standards within own area of work, working with others towards improvement of service delivery.
Key Requirements of the Employee Relations Advisor:
- Recent and demonstrable experience of managing high volume employee relations cases, critically analysing complex situations and recommending effective ER solutions.
- Experience in providing employee relations advice and guidance in a customer focused, target driven and commercial environment.
- Knowledge and experience of HR technical discipline and/or legal or regulatory framework.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Employee Relations Advisor position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.