City of London, London
£26 - £35 per hour + flexible working arrangements
11 months ago
Contract - Full-time
London - Remote
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Employment Lawyer to join Central Government on a 12 month contract. This role offers flexibility and high quality work within a busy Central Government team. As a government Employment Lawyer, the successful candidate will come from an Employment Law background and have experience in litigation and employment tribunals.
The successful candidate for an Employment Lawyer role will:
- Oversee Employment based proceedings in courts, appeals, tribunals
- Have solid knowledge and experience of Employment law and related concepts
- Have experience of having conduct of a busy litigation caseload, with considerable autonomy
- Interview witnesses and recording witness statements
- Follow the whole lifecycle of employment tribunals from start to finish
The ideal candidate for an Employment Lawyer role will:
- Be fully qualified Solicitor, Barrister or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Central London location
- Long term contract lengths
- Central Government Department
- Supportive teams and excellent working environment
- Quality cases and work
- Remote working followed by flexible working arrangements
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Xiomara Cabello in our London office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.