West Yorkshire, England
£31346 - £39880 per annum
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are exciting to be recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Lawyer to join a friendly, local authority team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate for the employment lawyer role will be picking up a range of matters, such as:
- Advising and representing the Council and schools on employment law matters
- Advising on the settlement of employment claims in appropriate circumstances and to draft and negotiate the settlement of employment claims
- Represent the Council in the Employment Tribunal, courts and other hearings as directed including such preparatory work as may be necessary
- Attend meetings and advise the Council, Members, Officers, School Governing Bodies, or others as appropriate, including approval of reports and Minutes
- Advise Human Resources on the implications of current and developing employment law and practice
- Prepare contracts, agreements, notices, and other legal documents as necessary.
The role offers the majority of the role to be remote working with 1 day in the office each week, alongside a competitive holiday package and public sector pension.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Sara Robinson on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.