£45000 - £55000 per annum
7 months ago
Liquid error: internal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Employment Lawyer to join our clients' team, who are a highly reputable Legal 500 firm based in Leeds. This would be a great opportunity for someone passionate about Employment law who is looking to progress in their career.
About The Role
The successful Employment Lawyer will be able to engage in the following duties:
- Working directly with Partners and wider team to manage complex projects, as well as dealing with employment cases across a number of sectors
- Managing international stakeholders and supplier relationships
- Building good relationships with clients, potential clients and multipliers
- Leading on employment tribunal matters
The ideal Employment Lawyer will have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally, NQ - 2 years' PQE
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines while ensuring the delivery of excellent client care
- Willingness to engage in business development activity to promote the firms practice
- Strong research skills, including an ability to use online information sources
- Advocacy experience is desirable
In return, the firm is willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package including bonuses, enhanced maternity and paternity leave and generous annual leave.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Simon Cartwright in our Leeds office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.