City of London
£26 - £35 per hour + Flexible Working Arrangements
Locum Contract - Full time
£26 - £35 per Hour
An Employment Lawyer is required to join the Central Government team to provide high quality and cost effective Employment Law services. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Employment Lawyer to join their Government team on an initial 12 month contract with the likelihood of extension.
As an Employment Lawyer, you will use your Employment Law Background and experience in Litigation to your advantage. You will apply this knowledge to Employment proceedings and Tribunals, as well as assisting with quality cases and workloads.
Key Responsibilities of the Employment Lawyer
- Oversee Employment based proceedings in courts, appeals, tribunals
- Have solid knowledge and experience of Employment law and related concepts
- Have experience of having conduct of a busy litigation caseload, with considerable autonomy
- Interview witnesses and recording witness statements
- Follow the whole lifecycle of employment tribunals from start to finish
Required Skills and experience of the Employment Lawyer
- Fully qualified Solicitor, Barrister or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Employment Tribunal experience is desirable
- Litigation experience is desirable
What is on offer for the Employment Lawyer?
- £50,000 - £55,000 Annual Equivalent
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central London Location
- Access to Unique Government Work
- Long term contract lengths
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Central Government team that prides itself in the first-class service it offers to clients. Our client also offers the potential extension of your 12 month contract as an Employment Lawyer.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Employment Lawyer role, please apply now, or contact Lauren Stott at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.