£30 - £40 per hour
8 months ago
6 Months +
My client is looking for an employment law specialist to join their large in house team. The successful employment law locum will have a proven track record in handling a variety of employment law matters. This client offers a supportive team and a diverse work load. They are fully equipped for a new member of the team to join on a remote basis during the Covid-19 crisis, with all team members working remotely and IT processes in place to support a remote set up.
Day to day tasks are diverse, but may include the below:
- Providing Employment Law advice to clients at HR
- Negotiating and drafting settlement agreements and compromise agreements
- Advising and attending Dismissal Appeal Hearings
- Advising schools and fire brigades on employment matters
- All manner of discrimination cases, including race discrimination and disability discrimination
- Breach of contract, victimisation and unfair dismissal
- Drafting ET3 defences and COT3 agreements
- Making applications to Employment Tribunal to striking out claims and for extensions of time
- Advising on complex TUPE and Shared Services including drafting contractual terms
- Advising on grievance matters
If you are an experienced employment law solicitor (or equivalent) and are looking for an exciting challenge then please apply today! This role is for an immediate start and shall be for a minimum 6 month term.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kate Jasper in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.