Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
My client is a people focussed and multi accredited Legal 500 practice based in Sheffield. The firm are offering a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join their dedicated and close-knit Employment team, with a view to helping the practice expand its current Employment and HR services.
This role would suit a Solicitor comfortable carrying out their own advocacy in Employment Tribunals, assisting in the development of others in the team and a genuine passion for delivering exemplary client care.
The ideal candidate will have experience acting for both Claimants and Respondents and have a proven record of establishing and developing client relationships. In addition, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters
- Provision of internal employment law services to the HR team, advising on contentious, non-contentious advisory and transactional issues.
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE within a unionised business
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events
- Actively contributing to the employment team's business development work, for instance through attending external networking events and socials.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary along with additional benefits such as a generous bonus scheme and the opportunity to work within a friendly and hardworking employment team.
For more information about this Employment Solicitor position, please contact Mark Bailey at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.