North West London, London
£38000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
A highly reputable regional practice in West London, our client is committed to providing quality, expert advice to a range of clients. They are currently seeking an Employment Solicitor to join their busy team on a full-time permanent basis.
Your New Role
The successful Employment Solicitor will provide a high quality legal service on all aspects of employer led employment law including;
- Reviewing and drafting employment contract, policies, procedures and staff handbooks
- Representing Claimants and Respondents in Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Advising on and drafting settlement discussions and COT3 agreements
- General HR/employment law issues such as disciplinary and grievance procedures, discrimination and whistleblowing
- Redundancy, restructure and TUPE matters
The ideal candidate will;
- Be a newly or recently qualified Solicitor with Employment Law experience
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised when necessary
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and a real opportunity to progress and develop your career in a growing and forward-thinking team.
For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.