6 months ago
My client is a top tier Legal 500 accredited, independent firm who pride themselves on providing the highest quality legal advice to their range of clients nationwide. My client's core values empower their solicitors as the staple of their success, supporting a strong work-life balance in order to achieve positive results for their clients.
Their specialist group of lawyers are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their dynamic employment team, a short commute from Manchester City Centre.
The successful candidate will have the ability and initiative to work independently, as well as a flexible and enthusiastic approach to fulfilling the duties of the post. As an Employment Solicitor these duties would include:
- Delivering legal support across a wide range of employment matters.
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Gaining an understanding of clients' requirements and how to achieve their needs.
- Developing and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events.
- Supporting senior fee earners with marketing opportunities, including; writing blogs and press releases, and to be pro-active in networking and business development.
- Keeping abreast of changes in legislation, case law and carry out legal research.
Our client would be keen to hear from a dedicated and ambitious individual, with the drive to progress their career in this exciting new opportunity. If successful, my client is offering a competitive salary alongside the prospects provided from working within this renowned employment team.
If you feel this could be you then please apply now or alternatively call Catherine Wasilewski on 0113 243 9775 or e-mail email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.