3 months ago
A Leading full-service Law firm are looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their highly reputable, reading based, team. My client is a top tier Legal 500 awarded, and Chambers & Partners accredited firm with offices in both Reading and London. The successful Solicitor will be joining the employment team on a full time permanent basis.
Applicants should have at least 2 years PQE in Employment Law, and a strong academic record in order to take on the day to day duties of an employment solicitor. These would include:
- Managing a varied workload of contentious and non-contentious matters for both Claimants and Respondents.
- Providing quality legal advice by telephone, in person and in writing
- Drafting documentation, including claim and response forms, witness statements and legal submissions
- Negotiating on behalf of clients
- Advocating in tribunal
- Supporting the more senior solicitors, gaining exposure to more complex and high value tribunal claims
- Supporting the business development enterprises of the firm and the team, which could include supporting internal events, and attending appropriate networking events out of office working hours.
In return for an ambitious and hard-working candidate, my client is offering a competitive salary, along-side genuine career progression in this exciting and challenging role.
If you feel this could be you please apply now or contact Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.