My client is highly regarded nationwide firm who practice the full spectrum of legal issues. They offer leading and pragmatic advice, which is tailored to the individual needs of their clients. This attention to detail and constant growth and innovation is only cemented by their recognition by both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
The firms Bedfordshire based office is looking to expand, and is seeking an Employment Solicitor to join their dynamic and award winning Employment team on full-time permanent basis.
Candidates will have experience managing an Employment case-load of both contentious and non-contentious work in order to fulfil the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters.
- Managing own caseload, dealing effectively with cases and transactions, and assisting partners with more high profile cases.
- Meeting financial and operational targets and supporting the budgetary management of client matters.
- Building rapport and credibility with clients, and developing your own client relationships
- Developing your technical ability, seeking to meet high standards at all times. Beginning to develop your skills and experience into a specialism.
- Growing your internal and external networks of clients, intermediaries and contacts, building on your personal profile and reputation.
- Ensuring understanding of the firm's strategic goals and sets own personal activities/ objectives to align.
My client is offering the successful Employment Solicitor an above-market salary, alongside the opportunity to progress your career in a supporting and passionate team.
If you think this position would be suited to you, please apply now! If you have any further questions about the role please contact Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.