Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
My client is one of the UK's leading Top 40 regional law practices. Offering services to both commercial and private clients across the entire legal spectrum, and operating from offices nationwide, they are committed to continuous improvement and success for their clients, and believe a heathy work-life balance if the key to this. This client focus and team collaboration is recognised by both their Legal 500 status and their silver standard accreditation from Investor in People Company. This highly regarded firm are looking for an Employment Lawyer to join the team in Buckinghamshire.
As an Employment Solicitor, the successful candidate will have 4-6 years PQE with strong experience in employment law in order to take on a varied caseload. As part of this caseload your duties would include:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious.
- You will be actively contributing to the employment team's business development work, for instance through attending external networking events and socials.
- Provision of internal employment law services to the HR team, advising on contentious, non-contentious advisory and transactional issues.
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE within a unionised business
- Providing training to the business and managing external legal counsel.
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Assist in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events.
In return, my client is offering an above market salary with additional benefits whilst working in a growing and dynamic employment team.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.