11 months ago
A highly reputable Employment specialist are looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor/Associate to join their growing teams, from offices in Woking and London.
This well-established firm have built their success through a team of highly specialist professionals, who not only have the necessary knowledge of Employment Law, but the approachable nature reflected throughout the firms teams. The firm prides their success on providing high quality legal advice to their wide range of clients, which include many household names.
The successful Employment Solicitor will be confident managing their own caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment matters with minimal supervision, acting on behalf of a wide variety of clients ranging from individuals and small businesses to larger corporate firms.
You will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Reporting straight to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious
- Actively contributing to the employment team's business development work
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on TUPE matters
- Manage their own caseload, as well as assisting other team members on complex matters
- Give accurate, prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations
- Develop and maintain client relationships
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary, bonus and a market leading benefits package. Alongside this, you will have the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic Employment team and have the opportunity to build your own brand and business.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.