Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Employment Solicitor, Greater Manchester, Legal 500, fantastic progression rate
Are you an Employment Solicitor looking for a clear defined path to progression in a reputable Legal 500 firm, who are renowned for being a collaborative and supportive environment?
Sellick Partnership are working with a fantastic Legal 500/Chambers Ranked firm who are looking to hire an Employment Solicitor in their Greater Manchester office.
Our client is looking to speak with Employment Solicitors from 2 years PQE+ and having worked on a broad remit of Employment Law.
Alongside the ability to manage a busy caseload of Employment matters, and have excellent communication and collaboration skills, our client is looking for Employment Solicitors with the drive to progress through the firm.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious.
- You will be actively contributing to the employment team's business development work, for instance through attending external networking events and socials.
- Provision of internal employment law services to the HR team, advising on contentious, non-contentious advisory and transactional issues.
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE within a unionised business
- Providing training to the business and managing external legal counsel
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Assist in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events.
Alongside an excellent salary our client is offering a wide range of benefits, as well as the chance to invest in your career through clear steps of progression and promotion.
For more information on this Employment Solicitor position, please send across your CV and contact Patrick Kilbride on 0113 243 9775.