about 1 year ago
A highly regarded boutique law firm based in Oxfordshire have built a stellar reputation for their tailored approach, alongside their pragmatic and leading advice, and are recognised by both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners as a Top Tier firm.
Their dynamic and distinguished Employment team are now looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their office in Oxfordshire on a full-time permanent basis. The team primarily works with employer clients and undertakes a range of both contentious and non-contentious matters. Although based in Oxfordshire, they work nationally throughout the UK.
My client are very flexible in terms of level of PQE but the successful Employment Solicitor will have experience managing their own caseload in order to take on the day to day duties of the role. These duties will include:
- Handling own caseload, non-contentious & contentious matters, corporate support work such as re-organisations, TUPE advice, & data protection, managing grievances and disciplinary procedures, advising on whistleblowing and discrimination issues/complaints
- Providing first class service to a few key sectors - NHS, education, technology and manufacturing
- Working closely with the Partners
- Taking responsibility for managing aspects of department wide projects.
- Marketing and promoting the Employment department, raising the firms profile.
In return, my client is offering is offering the successful candidate an above market salary, a great work life balance and the opportunity to progress your career in this leading Employment team.
To apply, please click apply and send a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.