£40000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
My client is a leading Legal 500 practice based in Central Reading. Given their fantastic location, they are able to attract lawyers of the very highest calibre to service a quality client base which would sit comfortably with leading City and other national firms. They are ranked top tier for numerous disciplines and due to their success, are now one of the UK's leading full service regional law firms. Their lawyers regularly work with some of the world's largest multinationals as well as successful UK and European businesses.
My client is now looking to make a key hire into their highly regarded Employment department. They are one of the largest and most experienced employment law teams in the south-east of England and work with multi-nationals on the entire range of employment issues under UK and EU law. Ideally, they are looking for an ambitious 1 - 4 years PQE Employment Solicitor from a well regarded law practice.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious.
- You will be actively contributing to the employment team's business development work, for instance through attending external networking events and socials.
- Provision of internal employment law services to the HR team, advising on contentious, non-contentious advisory and transactional issues.
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE within a unionised business
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events.
In return, my client is offering an above market salary, an attractive bonus scheme along with additional benefits and of course, the opportunity to work within a top tier ranked and dynamic employment team.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.