Greater Manchester, England
£35 - £50 per annum
11 months ago
My client, a highly regarded Legal 500 practice based in Manchester, is now looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their team. An award winning business, they are highly regarded for both the quality of work provided, and also as employer.
Ideally, they are looking for an ambitious 1 - 5years PQE Employment Solicitor from a well regarded law practice.
The successful Employment Solicitor will have the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious.
- Provision of internal employment law services to the HR team, advising on contentious, non-contentious advisory and transactional issues.
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE within a unionised business
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting contracts, agreements and policies and procedures.
- Giving accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of seminars and workshops and present at such events
- Actively contributing to the employment team's business development work, for instance through attending external networking events and socials.
In return, my client is offering an above market salary along with additional benefits and of course, the opportunity to work within a Legal 500 ranked and specialist employment team.