Birmingham, West Midlands
over 1 year ago
ASAP - 3 months
A highly regarded law firm with numerous recognised experts nationally, this firm has one of the largest Employment practices with teams working across the UK. The practice's values and client focus are emphasised by their positive feedback as well as their many awards and accreditations. My client has built their stellar reputation due to their tailored approach, alongside their pragmatic and leading advice, and are recognised by both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners as a Top Tier firm.
Their dynamic and distinguished Employment team are now looking for an Employment Solicitor to join their Birmingham based office on a full-time permanent basis. The team primarily works with employer clients and the quality of work on offer is unparalleled.
The successful candidate will have experience managing their own caseload in order to take on the day to day duties of the role. Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including corporate support and TUPE advice
- Working closely with the Partners in the Birmingham office, as well as working alongside the teams operating from other UK offices
- Assisting on high quality and complex matters, with regular client contact
- Providing impeccable client care and offering a bespoke client service
- Networking and business development
- Marketing and promoting the Employment department, raising the firms profile.
In return, my client is offering the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package, and the opportunity to progress your career in this leading Employment team.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Jodie Beck on 0113 243 9775 or e-mail email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.