11 months ago
Our client, a public sector organisation are currently looking to recruit an Energy Manager to join the team on a permanent basis
The post holder will be the lead specialist responsible for developing and driving forward the organisations energy programme. You will strive to improve the organisations performance and meet local and national targets whilst ensuring the cost effective purchase of utility supplies and provide technical interpretation from internal and external sources.
Other duties will include:
- Providing and receiving information of a complex nature relating to carbon reduction, sustainability and energy matters
- Negotiating with energy and utilities suppliers to secure best value for the trust
- Maintaining relationships to ensure services are being carried out to a high standard
- Presenting information and findings at board level
- Analysing complex data relating to energy and utility consumptions in order to identify trends and variances from agreed targets
- Responsible for writing and implementing policies relating to Estates Governance and the sustainability agenda (in line with National and local policies).
- Producing energy and sustainability reports for the Directors, Board and the annual report
- The post holder will be a delegated budget holder and authorised signatory for Energy and Utility budgets totalling £3.5m+ per annum.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience of energy efficiency and carbon reduction. You will be able to collate reports and monitor information via Excel.
Please apply now for immediate start