Up to £85648 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting the Financial Reporting Council to find an Enforcement Case Lawyer to join them on a permanent contract.
The Financial Reporting Council regulate auditors, accountants and actuaries, and set the UK's Corporate Governance and Stewardship Codes. They promote transparency and integrity in business. The FRC are a very well-regarded government agency with a friendly and experienced team.
The Enforcement Case Lawyer is a really fantastic role for an experienced lawyer with a background in litigation. The Enforcement Case Lawyer will:
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team including forensic accountants, auditors, counsel and paralegals
- Stay with a file through to completion, conducting investigations and taking enforcement action into breaches of audit standards under the Audit
- Provide high-quality advice and analysis on legal and policy aspects of cases and of Enforcement Division work
- Collate, analyse and prepare evidence
- Lead preparation for Tribunal hearings
- Oversee case expenditure and take responsibility for case budgets
This is a great opportunity and a really interesting role. The salary is very competitive and the FRC offer the following benefits:
- 30 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Strong work/life balance ethos
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Generous pension contribution of 10%
- Wellbeing initiatives including Staff Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives
- Generous remuneration
The Enforcement Case Lawyer will for the time being work remotely and in future enjoy the flexible working patterns of about 3-days per week remote-working. So this opportunity is not solely suitable for those living in London.
The Enforcement Case Lawyer will be a qualified legal professional with significant litigation experience, typically over six years', they will also have:
- Excellent legal and analytical skills
- A good team player ethic
- Pro-active and effective case and trial management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-regarded agency, don't miss out on this unique chance.
If interested please get in touch with Mila Casaus in our Manchester office to discuss.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.