Up to £85648 per annum
4 months ago
Excellent opportunity with the Financial Reporting Council for an Enforcement Policy Lawyer.
This unmissable role is for an Enforcement Policy Lawyer to join the FRC on a permanent contract. The FRC are a well-regarded government agency who regulate auditors, accountants and actuaries, they set the UK's Corporate Governance and Stewardship Codes. Their work is aimed at investors and others who rely on company reports, audit and high-quality risk management.
The Enforcement Policy Lawyer will be joining the FRC at an exciting time of expansion and transition into a large agency with more powers.
The Enforcement Policy Lawyer will:
- Work on proposed legislation for new powers and new regulations
- Work on a large piece of legislation, working cross-organisationally with other agencies and departments
- Develop robust policies, processes and procedures for the FRC
- Develop important policy work
- Lead on maintenance and development of the Division's know-how resources
- Advise and collaborate with colleagues on identifying and addressing enforcement policy and legal issues arising from proposed legislative change
The Enforcement Policy Lawyer will be a qualified legal professional with at least 6 years' post-qualified experience in enforcement; they should have a government or regulatory background and will have experience of policy issues, such as a change management and business development.
This is a really interesting role with great potential for career development. It's an excellent opportunity to join the FRC and make your mark.
The FRC are offering the Enforcement Policy Lawyer the following benefits:
- Generous remuneration
- 10% pension contribution
- 30 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Wellbeing initiatives such as the Staff Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Strong work/life balance ethos
If interested please get in touch with Mila Casaus in our Manchester office to discuss.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.