My prestigious client in the West End is looking to expand its property litigation team with an Enfranchisement Solicitor.
Role: Enfranchisement Solicitor
Location: Westend London
Type: Full-time, Permanent, Hybrid Working
Key Responsibilities of the Enfranchisement Solicitor
- Providing legal advice to clients in areas including collective enfranchisement, lease extensions, tenant's right of first refusal, and tribunal/court applications.
- Manage and supervise Paralegals, supporting them in their work and overseeing their caseload of lease extensions.
- Take on the responsibility, with guidance from the Partner, for business development, marketing, and team growth, actively participating in marketing and networking activities.
Desirable Skills of the Enfranchisement Solicitor
- Qualified as a Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Post-qualification experience in leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension.
- Expert, up-to-date knowledge of all leasehold enfranchisement work types.
Benefits to the Enfranchisement Solicitor
- Hybrid working.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Working with a prestigious westend firm who are able to offer access to quality work with their HNW clientele
- Genuine career progression with a growing firm
If you're interested in this Enfranchisement Solicitor role or any other Enfranchisement Solicitor role, click Apply Now or contact Michael at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.