10 months ago
Environmental Health Officer
Full time or part time, temporary
Are you an Environmental Health specialist? Have you investigated a range of health and safety complaints and queries?
Our client, a social housing provider in Leicestershire is looking for an Environmental Health Officer, to deliver day to day environmental health services and provide an efficient and effective service to their residents.
Duties of the Environmental Health Officer role will include, but is not limited to:
- Covering domestic and commercial services, including: private sector housing, public health matters, enforcement and health and safety at work
- Undertaking risk-based inspections and reassessing suitability, to adhere to compliance
- Rectifying complaints
- Preparing and serving legal notice
- Combatting noise and commercial disturbances
- Conducting investigations regarding accidents and complaints
The successful candidate will have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Environmental Health
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- Subject to a basic DBS check
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Environmental Health Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.