West Midlands, England
£15 - £22 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting for an Equality and Diversity Officer for a council in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Equality and Diversity in the effective delivery of embedding equality, diversity and inclusion across the Council and within the directorates.
Duties for the Equality and Diversity Officer:
- Provide informed and timely advice, guidance and information to the Council's senior leaders and managers
- Assist in all aspects of embedding Equality and Diversity into directorates
- Lead meetings, design and deliver presentations, and produce concise briefings and regular reports on E&D issues
- Assist in the effective delivery of performance management
- Have in depth knowledge and Experian of Equality and Diversity via working within a similar role for a large organisation.
- Confident to work with Head of Services and key business functions like HR and L&D
- Be able to pull/read and covert data and MI on equality and diversity on matters such as Gender pay gap
- Have impeccable communication skills as the appointed person will be working closely with Team Manager up to Director level
This role is a fast paced and busy role therefore the appointed person will be expected to build comprehensive and collaborative relationships with all colleagues, manage their own diaries efficiently and coped well working under pressure and within deadlines.
It will be home working and paying between £16 to £23 per hour. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.