Up to £30000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
8 months ago
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead
An award winning, global legal practice is looking to appoint a Diversity and Inclusion specialist to take ownership and responsibility for the diversity, inclusion and corporate social responsibility agenda in line with the firms vision.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading on internal and external stakeholder relationships. For example: Equality Leads, Diversity Champions, Corporate Social Responsibility Board, external charities and organisations
- Creating content for the website, intranet, newsletters, internal communication
- Updating policies, answering tender questions, surveys, providing reports and management of microsites.
- Co-ordinating a calendar of activities and events in line with the Diversity and Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility agenda
- Budget coordination
- Compiling management information reports and submissions and conducting surveys and data analysis
- Conducting research and attending conferences/forums
- Cross team support and engagement with initiatives (recruitment, talent and development, business development and marketing)
- Proven experience in developing and leading on projects and/or events
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating and planning
- Excellent communication skills covering writing and editing presentation with highly competent skills in Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well as part of a team
- Ability to analyse numbers and data
- Knowledge and experience of conducting research and understanding competitor activity
- Proven experience with engaging with stakeholders at all levels
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic and supportive HR Team. In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this equality and diversity lead, please contact Kerry Norman - HR specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.