City of London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
ESG Pensions Manager sought for a Big 4 Consultancy. Our client is seeking a FIA or CFA Qualified candidate to join them as an ESG Pensions Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a FIA or CFA Qualified with experience in sustainability/ESG to join a Big 4 Consultancy as an ESG Pensions Manager.
This role can be based out of several offices and includes flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the ESG Pensions Manager:
- Support trustees, sponsors and providers of pension products to determine and meet their ESG ambitions
- Support delivery of pensions ESG projects
- Support business development including networking with prospects and responding to proposals
- Contribute to the development of processes, proposition and thought leadership in ESG
Key Experience of the ESG Pensions Manager:
- Qualified FIA or CFA candidate
- UK Defined Benefit experience
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong ESG Pensions Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an ESG Pensions Manager at a Big 4 Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.