about 1 year ago
Hucknall, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Permanent, 39 Hours
Are you a self-motivated Plumber with a keen eye for detail? Do you have the ability to act upon your own initiative?
Our client, a well-established family business based in Hucknall, Nottingham is looking to recruit an experienced Plumber to work on a range of exciting projects, including; several maintenance contracts for housing associations, pub groups and various other commercial clients - plus the undertaking of larger design, build and refurbishment projects. In this organisation, you may have the chance to work with the following clients:
Heineken, Futures Housing Group, Admiral Taverns, Nottingham Community Housing Association, Wilkinson's, Sanctuary Housing Association, Greene King, Places for People, William Hill, Amber Valley Borough Council, Nottingham University, Nottingham County Council plus many more.
Duties of the Plumber role will include, but are not limited to:
- Commencing commercial and domestic repairs, new installations, void properties, and disabled adaptations
- Dealing with all elements of Plumbing works in residential homes and commercial properties
- Installing full bathroom/wet room installations
- Identifying and repairing leaks, working on cylinders (vented and unvented)
- Undertaking additional secondary trades such as Plastering, Tiling and basic Joinery repairs would be very advantageous
Benefits of the Plumbing position include:
- A company van
- Mobile phone
- Full uniform
- COVID PPE pack
- Pension scheme
- Paid travel time
The successful Plumber will have:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Plumbing
- Ability to take part in Out-of-Hours rota
- Hold a CSCS card
- Hold G3 unvented cylinder qualification (preferred, but not essential)
- Full UK Driving License and own tools
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Plumber, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.