£10.00 - £13.00 per hour + Flexible working hours and free parking
Hourly rate: £10.00 - £13.00 per hour.
Duration: 6 months with the potential that it may go on longer.
Sellick Partnership are seeking an ESR (Electronic Staff Records) Administrator to support a busy Employee Services Team. The successful individual will have previous experience of accurate ESR input, They must also possess strong and pro-active organisational skills, working independently and within the wider team as necessary.
Key responsibilities of the ESR Administrator:
- Ensure all starter, changes and leaver forms are accurately input onto the ESR system.
- Liaise with payroll and the wider HR team to resolve any inaccuracies.
- Act as first point of contact for a range of queries.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as directed by the Team Manager.
- Provide a range of administration support for the team.
Key requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Must have previous experience of using the ESR (Electronic Staff Records) system.
- You will ideally have experience of working within a payroll and/or HR department
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to proactively manage a full workload.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this ESR Administrator position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.