ESR and Payroll Lead
£21.68 - £27.85 per hour + £competitive
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a ESR and Payroll Lead for our client in Essex. The role is remote working with occasional travel into the office for team meetings.
Main duties of the Payroll Lead will include:
- Maintenance of all electronic staff records
- Day to day management of a small team
- Management of the trust structures and the production of workforce information reports
- Working with the payroll department to support with any changes
- Looking at employment, tax and pension legislations and ensuring practice and procedures reflect any changes
- Act as project lead for any projects and implementations of any new workforce systems
The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following areas for the ESR and Payroll Lead:
- Great oral communication skills
- Be a great team player
- Have effective workflow management skills
- Ability to manipulate data
- Staff Management
- Autonmous working
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fantatic team, including senior management, and a perfect chance to extend on skills.
If you are interested in role please call Rebecca on 01332 542580 or apply online and a member of the team will be in touch.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.