4 months ago
2 Months +
Estate Impact officer
Temporary (up to 2 months) covering long term sickness
37 hours per week
Our client have an exciting opportunity for an Estate Impact Officer to join there Group on a temporary basis. You will assist in the effective and safe management of estates within the areas that our client covers.
You will provide a safe, secure and well maintained environment for the community including the management and inspections of communal blocks, garage sites and communal areas and spaces.
The successful applicant with carry out the following responsibilities:
- Regular inspections of communal blocks and garage sites to ensure fire regulation compliance. Ensuring the actions are undertaken to resolve any risks.
- Complete all necessary actions identified in Fire Risk Assessments within agreed timeframes, working closely with the Neighbourhood and Property Teams.
- Acting promptly and efficiently on reports of fly tipping and arranging removal where appropriate. Escalating breaches of tenancy to the Neighbourhood Officer.
- Ensure that all Communal, Community and Estate areas are safe and clear.
We want you to have:
- The ability to identify risks and act appropriately in a timely manner
- The ability to monitor service standards on our estates
- Strong computer skills and competent with Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Demonstrates a can do problem solving approach
- Commitment to customer care
- Excellent communication skills and can build strong relationships
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.