Peterlee, County Durham
5 months ago
Estates Officer required to join a public sector organisation in Peterlee. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Estates Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Estates Officer:
- Report any potential breaches of tenancy or issues in relation to private properties
- Carry out minor repairs to our properties to prevent further deterioration or vandalism
- Carry out inspections to our communal areas within flat blocks as required
- Undertake general gardening and maintenance tasks to properties and areas of land as required
- Assist in the delivery of leaflets or other information to residents as required
- Act as the first point of contact responding to vulnerable and elderly customers requiring the handyperson service
- Resolve pest control issues
- Work with other agencies to identify and resolve any safety risks or hazards on the estates including dangerous trees, street lighting, pot holes or broken pavements
- Carry out needle searches to void properties where required
Required skills and experience of the Estates Officer:
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Estates Officer role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.