Tyne and Wear, England
£13.65 - £17.38 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a EUC Support Analyst on behalf of a large organisation. The EUC Support analyst is responsible for remote and in-person support of all end user computing (EUC) devices. It also includes the build and deployment of new devices as well as delivering upgrades and changes following customer requests.
- The EUC Support Analyst will provide desktop support services for PC, Mac, mobile devices and peripherals, to ensure that associated problems and service requests are resolved. This includes the deployment, installation and updating of software and the provision of advice to customers.
- Responsible for the installation and replacement of equipment within Professional Services and other open learning spaces and cluster rooms.
- Responsible for specialist software and OS deployment for projects.
- Management of essential Systems Management Consoles such as MECM (SCCM), Active Directory, and bespoke Applications to maintain, adapt and analyse the core service deployments.
- Ensure that policies, standards, procedures and guidelines are followed.
Skills / Requirements
- Experience of delivering high quality EUC support services
- Experience in delivering both in-person and remote support for EUC devices including relevant support technologies
- Experience of supporting a diverse EUC technology environment including: -
- UNIX and UNIX like desktops
- A working knowledge of Cybersecurity processes and practices is essential
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.