EUC Support Lead
Tyne and Wear, England
£13.65 - £17.38 per hour
0191 261 8585
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a EUC Support Lead on behalf of a large organisation. The EUC Support Lead is responsible remote and in-person support of all end user computing (EUC) devices. It also includes the build and deployment of new devices as well as delivering upgrades and changes following customer requests. This role is also responsible for the supervision of a team of EUC support analysts.
- Provision of desktop support services for PC, Mac, mobile devices and peripherals, to ensure that associated problems and service requests are resolved within agreed timescales. This includes the deployment, installation and updating of software and the provision of advice to customers.
- The EUC Support Lead is responsible for the installation and replacement of equipment within Central Services and other open learning spaces and cluster rooms.
- It will also include specialist software deployments, OS Deployments and Project Planning for Capital Projects and smaller Desk Moves or building changes.
- Management of essential Systems Management Consoles such as MECM (SCCM), Active Directory, and bespoke Applications to maintain, adapt and analyse the core service deployments.
- Act as an EUC subject matter expert (SME) utilising their extensive knowledge and experience, and use this to deliver excellence in operational support, project and change delivery and help in defining the future strategy
- The EUC Support Lead will act as a point of escalation for EUC issues whether they be related to support, change or project delivery.
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.