Tyne and Wear, England
£16.27 - £21.34 per hour
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a EUC Support Manager on behalf of a large organisation. This EUC Support Manager is responsible for the support of all End User Computing (EUC). It includes ensuring that excellent operation service is delivered, that incidents and problems are dealt with effectively, service KPIs are set and measured and that the EUC team are managed effectively in terms of delivering support.
- The EUC Support Manager takes responsibility for all service provision within this team, ensure there are systems and processes to deliver the required level of support and to recover from support issues as quickly as possible.
- Owns the technology landscape within the scope of this area, be an EUC subject matter expert (SME), and have a deep understanding of current and future technologies.
- Develops and leads the EUC team to ensure they are motivated, engaged and have personal development plans, carries out annual appraisals and ensures there is a people plan for the whole team.
- Ensure that the work of the team is properly prioritised, resourced, managed and executed efficiently and effectively.
- The EUC Manager engages with senior stakeholders across NUIT and the University to build and maintain good working relationships and ensure there is a clear understanding of University requirements within the team.
- Ensures that all necessary proactive and reactive processes and procedures are in place - including for example, performance monitoring and tuning; load balancing; major software or hardware upgrade; installation and configuration; disaster recovery planning and management; contingency planning and any other activities required to ensure service continuity and effectiveness.
If you are interested in learning more about his opportunity, please contact Jake Winship at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.