West Midlands, England
£16 - £23 per hour
9 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Evaluation Officer for our Public Sector client in the West Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Evaluation Officer:
- To contribute to the analysis of practice evaluation and contribute to the improvement of working practice across the organisation
- Responsible for thematic analysis
- Produce reports from feedback analysis
- Evidence of participating in continuous professional development
- A successful track record of working with partners and other key stakeholders
- Leadership, partnership, negotiating and presentation skills
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.