£20000 - £23000 per annum + DOE
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Coordinator to join a well-established Financial Services business in Liverpool City Centre.
As Events Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Event administration from coordination to completion
- Coordinating company wide events such as training days
- Liaising with third party suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on webinar attendance
- Processing travel expenses in line with payroll deadlines
- Working on ad hoc event projects
- Producing management information reports when requested
As Events Coordinator you will have the following skill set:
- Strong administration background with previous experience as an Events Coordinator being highly advantageous
- Experience in a professional services business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and growing financial services business with a great company culture, competitive salary and above market benefits package.
Please apply now or contact Alice at Sellick Partnership for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.