Sheffield, South Yorkshire
8 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Ex-Offenders Support Worker
Support Worker required to work with a Sheffield based organisation. My client are seeking an Support Worker to support ex-offenders on a temporary, basis for a period of 1 month.
As the Support Worker you will be working with the team to ensure ex-offenders are supported to live as independently as possible. You will perform Support Worker duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities for the Support Worker include:
- Supporting offenders to live as independently as possible
- Providing housing support
- Advising on welfare and benefits
- Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments for clients
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's and probation services
- Supporting service users to access services in the community
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of supporting clients, preferably ex-offenders
- You must have a current enhanced DBS check
- Possess a current UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Support Worker role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.