£21000 - £24000 per annum + annual bonus + more benefits
about 1 month ago
£21,000 - £24,000
Executive Administrator required to join a dynamic and high calibre wealth management company based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Executive Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Executive Administrator you will be supporting the Operations Director in undertaking all aspects of Executive Administrator work including duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Executive Administrator
- Carry out all support duties e.g. travel bookings, minute taking etc.
- Responsible for the upkeep of monthly headcounts
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings
- Monitor all new recruits and set up new hire requisitions
- Produce agendas, board packs and documents for meetings
- Act as first point of contact for external suppliers
- Maintain and pro-actively run annual processes e.g. Training Days, Recruitment Days, PMP's etc.
Required skills and experience of the Executive Administrator
- Recent Administration (incl minute taking) experience
- Experience of proactively arranging all support duties
- Ability to prioritise own workload and use initiative
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrates initiative whilst able to take direction
This is fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a fast paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities and some fantastic benefits;
- 12% pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave
- Annual bonus
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Executive Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a daily basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.