Manchester, Greater Manchester
£14.50 - £17.50 per hour + Flexible working hours and free parking
7 months ago
3 months plus
Hourly rate: £14.50 - £17.50 per hour.
Duration: 3 months plus, with the potential that the role will become permanent.
Sellick Partnership are seeking an Executive Assistant to support a senior stakeholder within a not fot profit organisation. The successful individual will be a highly experienced Executive Assistant with strong and pro-active organisational skills, and the ability to work independently and within the wider teams as necessary. You will maintain the highest level of discretion dealing with sensitive information on a daily basis and will be the main point of contact for internal and external enquiries.
Key responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Provide comprehensive, proactive and professional executive support for a senior stakeholder as well as supporting the wider executive team, across contact and communications management, travel, logistics, diary planning, internal / external contacts, administration, document production and event attendance.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of risk registers, inventories, plans, budgets, operational procedures and other key documents.
- Provide support to ensure the delivery of a wide range of projects, taking delegated responsibility for the support of project planning, effective documentation and evaluation.
- Assist with managing and monitoring of budgets and the procurement of goods and services.
Key requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Must have previous experience as an Executive Assistant working with and supporting Senior Stakeholders.
- Experience and understanding of corporate governance processes and related document administration.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to proactively manage a full workload.
- Advanced computer skills - Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Executive Assistant position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston at Sellick Partnership Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.