£150 - £225 per day
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Executive Business Manager to join an NHS organisation in Greater London.
The Executive Business Manager will work as part of a team delivering an effective service supporting the Executive Directors, Trust chair and other senior managers across the Trust.
Key responsibilities for Executive Business Manager:
- Ensure executive functions such as Board reports strategic and business development and external reports are fulfilled
- Assisting the Executive Directors in in key portfolio areas
- Manage the business of the Executive Directors office and provide support to ensure agreed objectives are articulated and delivered through and efficient
- Manage actions that arise from meetings
- Lead on and coordinate cross-directorate projectsE
Essential experience for the Executive Business Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Project management experience
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.