Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an Expense/Purchase Ledger Assistant to work within a reputable organisation within the Crewe area. This position is on a permanent contract basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for all aspects of Group employee expenses
- Authorising and coding of Employee Expenses for Credit Card and Cash claims
- Processing, Authorising and Coding of overhead invoices
- Preparing payment runs and ad hoc payments
- Statement Reconciliation and creditor reviews
- Building and maintaining relationships
The successful candidate will have…
- Experience of completing employee expenses
- Purchase ledger experience
- Multi-currency exposure would be desirable
- Strong IT Skills
- A confident personality
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.