Experience Analysis Actuary
£45000 - £60000 per annum + £Competitive
Experience Analyst sought for by a market-leading reinsurer. Our client is seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills that can be applied to data to join them as an Experience Analyst.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Access to join a market-leading reinsurer as an Experience Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Experience Analyst:
- Carry out experience analyses across a range of products (term assurance, critical illness, income protection and longevity).
- Ensure client and internal policy data is used effectively to enable and perform efficient experience analyses.
- Ensure results of investigations are fed back to relevant stakeholders.
- Using results to help improve our terms of trade and quote pricing as well as feeding into valuation assumptions.
Key Experience of the Experience Analyst:
- Advanced user of PL/SQL and familiarity with Oracle databases
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with a variety of audiences
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to think laterally as well as logically
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Experience Analyst as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Experience Analyst at a market-leading reinsurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Jack Dykins.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.