City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
4 months ago
Experience Analysis Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary to enhance their Actuarial Function as an Experience Analysis Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Experience Analysis Actuary to play a key role providing insights for the business.
Responsibilities of the Experience Analysis Actuary:
- Project work around developing and implementing a new Experience Analysis tool and overhauling the Experience Analysis data production process
- Performing analysis on the biometric experience in the in-force portfolio in order to develop best estimate assumptions and insight into performance drivers.
- Support key stakeholders in developing Experience Analysis systems and tools
- Engaging with a range of teams and senior stakeholders in the business
Key Experience of the Experience Analysis Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Excellent knowledge of actuarial, statistical and data management techniques especially relating to biometric insurance risks
- Strong understanding on UK long-term insurance products
- Excellent communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Experience Analysis Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Experience Analysis Actuary within a dynamic Protection Pricing team then please apply with your CV or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.