City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, pension
5 months ago
Experience Analysis Analyst sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part Qualified Actuary to join their Biometric and Inforce Management team to carry out experience analyses and improve tools and processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Part Qualified Actuary or stop-studier to join a global Re-Insurer as an Experience Analysis Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Experience Analysis Analyst:
- Analysis across a range of products including longevity, income protection, critical illness and term assurance
- Analysis of client experience and maintain experience analysis results for quotes, basis development & valuation assumption setting
- Maintaining and developing experience analysis tools
- Engaging with clients to maximise value of the inforce portfolio
Key Experience of the Experience Analysis Analyst:
- Part Qualified Actuary or stop-studier
- Analytical skills including experience of VBA & SQL
- Experience of SAS/Python would be beneficial
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Experience Analysis Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews in the New Year.
Highly competitive package on offer, including full study support if required.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Experience Analysis Analyst at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.