Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
3 months ago
External Auditor - Manchester
£300 to £350 per day depending on experience
Job Ref : 913271A
We are currently recruiting for an External Auditor on behalf of a highly reputable global audit firm based in the North West on an interim basis to support with a busy period.
Main responsibilities for the External Auditor include:
- Working on a portfolio of clients
- Overseeing all aspects of audit following receipt of the draft financial statements
- Allocating work to other audit team members
- Supporting junior team members and identifying areas for development
- Completing audit work on complex risk areas
- Producing draft audit findings reports
- Participate in client meetings including Chief Executives and Finance Directors
Essential experience for the External Auditor:
- Qualified accountant
- Previous experience of leading external audits
- Commercial or public sector experience considered
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced External Auditor to add value within a global business on an interim basis.
£300 to £350 per day DOE.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.