Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
External Audit Contractor sought on behalf of a global audit firm based in the North West. Our client requires support over a 2 month busy period.
We are looking for a qualified accountant (or equivalent) to lead some of their current external audit engagements, you will have prior experience of delivering statutory audits, leading teams to tight deadlines and liaising with clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working on a portfolio of clients
- Overseeing all aspects of audit following receipt of the draft financial statements
- Allocating work to other audit team members
- Supporting junior team members and identifying areas for development
- Completing audit work on complex risk areas
- Producing draft audit findings reports
- Participate in client meetings including Chief Executives and Finance Directors
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Relevant experience of leading external audits
- Commercial sector or Public sector experience considered
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and reputable organisation based in the North West as an External Audit Contractor. Pay rate £300 to £350 per day.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.