Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
about 1 month ago
Facilities Management Administrator
Facilities Management Administrator required to join a public sector organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Facilities Management Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Facilities Management Administrator you will be providing an efficient, effective and comprehensive administration support service to the Facilities Management, Directorate ensuring delivery of service excellence to internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities of the Facilities Management Administrator:
- Responsible for all internal and external correspondence arrangement of meetings, taking minutes, collating and distribution of documents
- Responding to internal and external communication via telephone and face-to-face
- Collate information relating to compliments, complaints and claims appropriately and deal with general customer enquiries
- Log operational forms, create and manage spreadsheets, monitor key performance indicators
- Responsible for data input and maintenance and reporting for business stream specific databases and spreadsheets
- Collation and provision of management information including a variety of statistical information in line with the Directorate requirements
- Provide operational assistance and support within the office environment as required, ensuring that levels of office supplies and business stationery are maintained within corporate purchasing guidelines
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all relevant internal and external suppliers, agencies and departments
- Maintain formal accurate service records, including financial records, employee records and Health & Safety reports, detailing incidents and recording details
- Raise and co-ordinate orders and invoices
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Facilities Management Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.