Birmingham, West Midlands
£20 - £26 per hour
37 hours, 5 months+
£20-26 Umbrella or equivalent
Have you managed a range of contractors and executed maintenance plans? Our client, an organisation based near to Birmingham is looking for a Facilities Manager on a temporary basis with a view to delivering a new facilities plan.
Duties of the Facilities Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the management of maintenance activities; co-ordinating Contractors and Suppliers
- Liaising with Building Managers and Staff to deliver quality outputs within budgetary constraints
- Supporting Health and Safety Advisor to ensure building procedures are compliant with Regulatory Requirements and Trust Policy
- Managing property improvement projects (small capital works) from concept design through to delivery
- Providing expert opinion and guidance on property maintenance and management issues
- Delivering the Estate Maintenance Plan within budget
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving license
- Proven track record of managing and implementing planned and emergency maintenance works projects
- To be a member of RICS, MIOB or BIFM, or be working towards full membership
- Educated to graduate degree level qualification in relevant subject, or substantial equivalent experience in a similar role
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Facilities Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.