Erdington, West Midlands
£20 - £26 per hour
2 months ago
Facilities Project Manager
37 hours, until March 2022
£20-26 Umbrella or equivalent
Are you interested in managing high risk projects as part of a major change programme within Housing and Estates?
Sellick Partnership is working with a reputable public sector client to recruit for a newly created Facilities Project Manager role.
Duties of the Facilities Project Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with the management of maintenance activities; co-ordinating Contractors and Suppliers
- Using appropriate industry methodology to deliver future sustainable solutions,
- Leading the delivery and implementation of high value projects or business improvement activity
- Ensuring each project is structured appropriately, managed, coordinated and completed on time, within budget, to the appropriate quality, and in accordance with the customer's requirements and expectations
- Completing resource requirements, and initial risks, issues and dependencies
- Identifying, formulating and organising the relevant governance processes for each project, in line with Business Improvement framework where applicable,
- Providing project reporting on allocated projects at agreed intervals, including progress against plan, benefits being realised, costs monitored, any issues, risks and dependencies, requesting approval for variations to the project.
- Undertake stakeholder analysis and resource planning
- Facilitate and managing multi-disciplinary project teams with front line Business, HR, Finance, Legal, Property, IT, Procurement, Comms etc
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving license
- Project management qualification i.e. Agile, Prince2 or equivalent demonstrate knowledge and understanding
- Degree level qualification in relevant subject, or substantial equivalent experience in a similar role
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Facilities Project Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.