St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£52000 - £56000 per annum + Additional Benefits
11 months ago
My client, a top tier Legal 500 practice based in the heart of Hertfordshire are now looking for a 3- 5 years PQE solicitor to join their highly successful and award winning Family Team.
My client are a top tier firm of solicitors for Family Law in the UK's leading independent legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK Guide. Within the Legal 500 2020 rankings, the firm has been recognised as "arguably the best non London law firm specialising in family law." Several of their lawyers have been recognised as Key Lawyers or Leading Individuals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Caseload will include mid to high net worth family matters including; Divorce, Finance, Children, Pre & Post-nuptial Agreements, Civil Partnerships, Cohabitation Agreements & Surrogacy
- Processing clients' cases on a timely and cost effective basis
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in accordance with the firm's objectives and comply with the firm's quality standards
- Keeping clients fully informed of the range of services that the firm offers
- Depending on your level of PQE, you could be supervising junior staff, particularly trainees, from time to time
- Networking activities
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least a 2.1 degree
- Be enthusiastic and hard working
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience of working in a specialist family team
- Be a team player
The successful Family Solicitor will be paid a competitive salary and generous benefits package including a bonus scheme. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level and would be keen to join a fun, very supportive and highly reputable team, then this may be for you.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.